k.i.s.s. process management –
the approach for small and medium-scale processes!
In this seminar, you will learn a coordinated set of methods for efficient process identification and find out how you can optimise, implement, and control your processes in a practice-oriented manner. In this, you will be supported by the practical k.i.s.s. toolbox and the compact k.i.s.s. script, which you can then use in future to analyse and manage your processes with little time commitment.
- (Future) process managers, process owners, and process agents
Structure and subject matter
- Process management methods
Picture map method
Forms of presentation
Cost and resource planning
- Process management processes
- Process management toolbox
Methodological training using the toolbox aids
Tips and tricks for application
- The easy-to-use templates and aids in the k.i.s.s. toolbox enable you to efficiently document your processes: Information about everything from process identification to optimisation and implementation all the way to ongoing controlling can be prepared in a clear and simple way.
- The k.i.s.s. in-depth script ensures a simple transition to lean process management and helps you put the approach directly into practice. It serves as a guide for the process life cycle, providing practice-oriented process management methods and process descriptions as well as helpful aids and checklists.
Training, toolbox und literature as package
The choice is yours!
- We offer a large number of courses and modules at different locations as part of our pmcc academy training programme.
- Exclusively for your employees and focused on the specific needs of your company, we also offer in-house k.i.s.s. training – get in contact with our k.i.s.s. specialists today to learn more!