Strategy, Projects, Processes
Increasing your edge
Being able to professionally manage strategies, projects and processes gives companies a decisive competitive edge. Having a consistent strategy on the one hand and consistently implementing it on the other is furthermore one of the key answers to the current and future challenges that companies are set to face.
We believe that strategic management
is the key to corporate development and therefore recommend employing a corresponding strategic process as well as regularly controlling the strategy in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
We believe that the key issues of project management
are about the need to perform complex temporary tasks in a structured
and transparent way (implementing projects the right way!) as well as
about the challenges involved in employing resources strategically and
efficiently (implementing the right projects!).
We believe that the benefits of process management
are founded on its use of complex, recurrent processes inside a company that follow a defined sequence and defined structure and thus provide a solid foundation for performing and delivering high quality services.
pmcc consulting is a specialist and full service provider for strategic development, project and process management and supports companies in their development towards process and project-oriented organisations.
We are experts in this field, have longstanding experience in providing consulting and training services to companies across the globe and help our customers to develop viable as well as pragmatic solutions and to implement them in a sustainable manner using the processes of Change Management.
As an internationally acting consulting firm, we have excellent customer relations and references that enable us to flexibly employ the benchmarks we have created to our customers’ benefit.
- We provide consulting services for organisations and companies regarding all aspects of strategic management, process and project management
- We provide in-house and public training in project and process management, with an emphasis on professional and social competency
- Coaching – we provide individual or project-specific support for projects and programmes
- Management on demand for covering resource bottlenecks in project and process management
- We supply tools - project management software for single and multi-project management