Lay a solid foundation for your new project management career!
In this seminar, you will learn the fundamental methods and instruments of project management and how to apply them appropriately for the specific situation. Well founded theoretical knowledge and intensive work on your own projects will successively reveal the connection between the competent application of the methods and the progression of planning, and will ensure maximum knowledge transfer.
After this seminar, you will be able to plan your projects independently and create the necessary organisational framework with the help of the aids, templates, and tools in our Download Centre.
- Beginning project managers
- Individuals with project management experience who wish to expand their methodological knowledge
- (Future) project managers, project team members, and project assistants
- IPMA® und PMI® certification candidates
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Structure and subject matter
- The concept of a project and project types, project management approach
- Project boundary and context analysis, project charter
- Project stakeholder analysis
- Scope planning (results planning and work breakdown structure)
- Schedule development (milestone schedule, Gantt chart, etc.)
- Resource and cost planning
- Organisational design of projects: project roles, organisation chart, communication, ground rules
- Overview of risk management in projects
- Forms of project documentation, software aids
- Planning the project start process
Recommendations for additional seminars
Errors and changes excepted.